- Dr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarianDr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarian
- Dr. Linda JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12-month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12-month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarianDr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarian
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Rebecca CrouchVeterinarianDr. Rebecca CrouchVeterinarian
- Dr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie Pittman joined the Forever Vets Team as Associate Veterinarian in June 2017. Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Pittman is Buckeye at heart and a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pittman was awarded the Student of the Year Awards for both Shelter Medicine and Theriogenology. Her interests include sports medicine, reproduction, and surgery, as well as equine medicine.Dr. Pittman grew up on a horse farm, riding and competing on her horses, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her affection for horses and the sport drove her to Lexington, Kentucky for college, where she attended Eastern Kentucky University. She graduated with a Bachelors in Biology, and minors in Agriculture and Chemistry. She worked as a veterinary technician and a dog groomer during her undergraduate career.In Dr. Pittman’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her horse, Marilyn, her golden retrievers, Einstein and Rowan, as well as riding her motorcycle. Dr. Pittman moved to Jacksonville after graduating from Veterinary School to start a new adventure as a veterinarian.
- Dr. Shonte BishopVeterinarianDr. Shonte BishopVeterinarian
- Dr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarianDr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarian
Dr. Michelle Cunningham received her Bachelor of Science degrees in Zoology and Chemistry at the University of South Florida and received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University in St. Kitts, West Indies.
Dr. Cunningham has made a lifelong commitment to honor and strengthen the human-animal bond and prides herself in practicing high quality, compassionate medicine. She enjoys internal medicine, surgery, and dentistry, and has a special interest in avian and small exotic pets. She has completed several exotic externships at Auburn University and at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, Texas. She has also had the unique opportunity to volunteer with Veterinarians at the Clearwater Marine Science Center and at the Buffalo Zoo.
Dr. Cunningham continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through continuing education courses. She has received accreditation for Stem Cell Therapy and has an interest in Small Animal Ultrasound. She is a member of the AVMA, AAHA, AAFP, and the FVMA. She also practices Cat-Friendly and Fear-Free methods so your pet experiences a low stress, calm, and happy visit.
She is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Florida and New York.
While she is not caring for your furry, winged, or scaled pets, she enjoys her wonderful family of furry friends, traveling, the beach, family, and friends.
- Dr. Sahilis DelgadoVeterinarianDr. Sahilis DelgadoVeterinarian
- Dr. Sarah KennedyVeterinarianDr. Sarah KennedyVeterinarian
- Dr. Kartik SorathiaVeterinarianDr. Kartik SorathiaVeterinarian
- Dr. Mike DeutschVeterinarianDr. Mike DeutschVeterinarian
Dr. Mike Deutsch was born in Santa Clara, CA. He went to high school on Long Island, NY, after living all across the U.S. including Chicago, Boston, and Menlo Park, CA. He went to The Ohio State University for undergraduate studies, where he majored in aviation and received a multi-engine commercial instrument rating and a BS degree. He was accepted to both MSU and OSU for veterinary school and chose to stay in Columbus. Dr. Mike graduated in 1998 Cum Laude and went to work in private practice back in Chicago. After 3 years, he joined his family in Albuquerque and worked for several years in shelter medicine doing over 3,000 spays and neuters for charity, plus community outreach medicine. In 2002, he opened the Zoo Animal Hospital in the Albuquerque suburb of Edgewood, which he owned and ran for almost 9 years. The Zoo treated pretty much any animal that could fit through the door, including a large goat and alpaca clientele. After selling the practice and being a stay-at-home dad for 3 years, Dr. Mike moved to Florida to resume private practice. His interests include fishing, hiking, biking, and cooking. He has been on 5 mission trips to Central and South America with WorldVets to continue his charitable spay and neuter work. Dr. Mike has 4 cats, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, and a profoundly ungrateful macaw. His son lives with him about half the year.
- Dr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarianDr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarian
- Dr Heather LippVeterinarianDr Heather LippVeterinarian
My name is Heather Avery Lipp and I recently joined the Forever Vets team. I am excited for growth and new opportunities within the company. I am passionate about the care of animals and their “parents”. I believe very strongly in the human-animal bond and the need for excellent care of all pets, no matter their species. I deal most often with cats and dogs, but I also see exotics such as ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, snakes, bearded dragons and many others! I have been having the honor to treat very special species such as wallabies and non-human primates as well. I volunteer at the Catty Shack Ranch dealing with the medical needs of the big cats, foxes, etc. While I graduated in 2009 from Auburn University, I spent many years of my life in the countryside of Kentucky riding horses and having a small hobby farm on our property, which is probably the stimulus for my desire to pursue Veterinary Medicine and have a lifetime of animal care. I am married to the love of my life, Kevin, and we live in town with our daughter Keira. I have two dogs: a husky named Hunter and a schnauzer named Casper. I have four rescued cats: Symone, Nix, Merlin, and Trixie. I have a large family (one of six kids). In my spare time I love reading books, and hiking at the various preserves we have in the area. I love to travel and I have been to many countries such as Scotland, Sweden, Russia, Italy, France, England, Mexico, Honduras, amongst others. One of these days I want to travel more extensively. For now, I travel to see family.
- Dr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarianDr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarian
Dr. Kelly Labinsky graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in 2014 and has been practicing medicine in the Jacksonville area ever since. She came to join our Forever Vets family in January 2020. Dr. Labinsky has a few fur-babies of her own including a golden retriever named Brantley and 5 cats, Nala, Kira, Roxy, Lil Man and Rafiki. She and her husband, Mike just welcomed their first baby girl, Skylar in August of 2019. In her free time, she enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, traveling, and watching football, GO Gators!
- Dr. Naseer MalikVeterinarianDr. Naseer MalikVeterinarian
Dr. Naseer Malik graduated from the University of Agriculture in Faisalabad, Pakistan in December of 1982 and began to practice veterinary medicine shortly thereafter. He successfully completed both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association Certification Programs for foreign veterinary graduates and became a member of the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Malik is interested in all aspects of small animal veterinary medicine and surgery.