- Dr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarianDr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarian
- Dr. Linda JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12-month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12-month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarianDr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarian
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie Pittman joined the Forever Vets Team as Associate Veterinarian in June 2017. Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Pittman is Buckeye at heart and a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pittman was awarded the Student of the Year Awards for both Shelter Medicine and Theriogenology. Her interests include sports medicine, reproduction, and surgery, as well as equine medicine.Dr. Pittman grew up on a horse farm, riding and competing on her horses, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her affection for horses and the sport drove her to Lexington, Kentucky for college, where she attended Eastern Kentucky University. She graduated with a Bachelors in Biology, and minors in Agriculture and Chemistry. She worked as a veterinary technician and a dog groomer during her undergraduate career.In Dr. Pittman’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her horse, Marilyn, her golden retrievers, Einstein and Rowan, as well as riding her motorcycle. Dr. Pittman moved to Jacksonville after graduating from Veterinary School to start a new adventure as a veterinarian.
- Dr. Shonte BishopVeterinarianDr. Shonte BishopVeterinarian
- Dr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarianDr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarian
- Dr Heather LippVeterinarianDr Heather LippVeterinarian
My name is Heather Avery Lipp and I recently joined the Forever Vets team. I am excited for growth and new opportunities within the company. I am passionate about the care of animals and their “parents”. I believe very strongly in the human-animal bond and the need for excellent care of all pets, no matter their species. I deal most often with cats and dogs, but I also see exotics such as ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, snakes, bearded dragons and many others! I have been having the honor to treat very special species such as wallabies and non-human primates as well. I volunteer at the Catty Shack Ranch dealing with the medical needs of the big cats, foxes, etc. While I graduated in 2009 from Auburn University, I spent many years of my life in the countryside of Kentucky riding horses and having a small hobby farm on our property, which is probably the stimulus for my desire to pursue Veterinary Medicine and have a lifetime of animal care. I am married to the love of my life, Kevin, and we live in town with our daughter Keira. I have two dogs: a husky named Hunter and a schnauzer named Casper. I have four rescued cats: Symone, Nix, Merlin, and Trixie. I have a large family (one of six kids). In my spare time I love reading books, and hiking at the various preserves we have in the area. I love to travel and I have been to many countries such as Scotland, Sweden, Russia, Italy, France, England, Mexico, Honduras, amongst others. One of these days I want to travel more extensively. For now, I travel to see family.
- Dr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarianDr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarian
Dr. Kelly Labinsky graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in 2014 and has been practicing medicine in the Jacksonville area ever since. She came to join our Forever Vets family in January 2020. Dr. Labinsky has a few fur-babies of her own including a golden retriever named Brantley and 5 cats, Nala, Kira, Roxy, Lil Man and Rafiki. She and her husband, Mike just welcomed their first baby girl, Skylar in August of 2019. In her free time, she enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, traveling, and watching football, GO Gators!
- Dr. Naseer MalikVeterinarianDr. Naseer MalikVeterinarian
Dr. Naseer Malik graduated from the University of Agriculture in Faisalabad, Pakistan in December of 1982 and began to practice veterinary medicine shortly thereafter. He successfully completed both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association Certification Programs for foreign veterinary graduates and became a member of the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Malik is interested in all aspects of small animal veterinary medicine and surgery.
- Dr. Emily GerardiVeterinarianDr. Emily GerardiVeterinarian
Dr. Emily Gerardi graduated from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, New York in 2020. She made the move down South with her fiancé, 3 dogs, and 1 cat to join her family. She joined general practice because she loves developing long-term relationships with clients as they work together to ensure the best possible care for the pets they love. Her special interests include ultrasound, dentistry, and internal medicine. In her free time, you can find her at the beach reading a book, hiking with her fur babies, or crafting. She can’t wait to enjoy the warm weather and meet both you and your pet!
- Dr. Cameron JonesVeterinarianDr. Cameron JonesVeterinarian
Hi! I am Dr. Cameron Jones and I am thrilled to be a part of the Forever Vets family! I joined the Nocatee location in March 2020 where I felt instantly at home! Veterinary Medicine is more than my career, it is my calling! I received a cream-colored, Fisher-Price, Doctor's bag, and a stuffed dog named Roscoe on my fourth Christmas. I draped the plastic stethoscope across my neck, set to bandaging Roscoe’s furry leg, and proudly announced that “I want to be a Vetratarian when I grow up.”
- Dr. Holly WilsonVeterinarianDr. Holly WilsonVeterinarian
Dr. Wilson was born and raised in Louisiana and relocated to Florida to join the Forever Vets team in March 2020. She received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts, West Indies and Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 2005. Dr. Wilson loves all aspects of veterinary medicine and has a special interest in internal medicine and soft tissue surgery. In her free time, she loves spending quality time with her son, Lane, and daughter, Peytan Grace, and her 3 dogs and 4 cats. Her favorite hobbies include going to the beach and traveling (especially out of the country)
- Dr. Naveen KondruVeterinarianDr. Naveen KondruVeterinarian
Dr. Kondru (Dr. K) earned his Veterinary degree & Ph.D. in Veterinary Biomedical Sciences from the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (2010) and Iowa State University, College of veterinary medicine (2018) respectively. Dr. Kondru has a unique education background involving both Veterinary practice and cutting-edge neuroscience research. His work has implications in advancing both animal and human health. Dr. Kondru believes his role in facilitating healthy & happy pet companions is truly rewarding. With the love to care for animals, he completed the veterinary certification programs through the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and licensed veterinarian in the state of Florida. Dr. Kondrus’ professional interests include Wellness and Preventive Care, Internal medicine, Surgery, Emergency medicine, and Geriatric care. Dr. Kondru still contributes to impactful research specializing in Neuroscience with a focus on Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disorders. He divides his effort between veterinary medicine and while also leading a research program at Mayo Clinic. His personal interests involve sports, especially soccer and badminton and reading the latest literature.
- Dr. Paige WatsonVeterinarianDr. Paige WatsonVeterinarian
Dr. Paige Watson graduated from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine. After graduation, Dr. Watson practiced in her home town in South Carolina, where she enjoyed being able to spend time with family. Looking to begin a new journey in her career, she relocated to Jacksonville to make Forever Vets her new forever home in September 2020. In her free time, Dr. Watson enjoys traveling, going to the beach, hiking, training with her F45 family, and cheering on her undergraduate alma mater, the Clemson Tigers!