OUR ANIMAL HOSPITAL TEAM
- Charlene DouglasLead Veterinary Technician
- April ParkerReceptionist
- Taylor JacksonReceptionist
- Breanna BarbourVeterinary Technician
- Sarah BoothVeterinary Technician
- Madison FindleyVeterinary Technician
- Brianna HowesVeterinary Technician
- Aeris KaniaVeterinary Technician
- Alexis TuckerVeterinary Technician
- Renee HulseGroomer
- Carrie SongerPractice Manager
- Vanesa RiveraLead Veterinary Technician
- Courtney AmmonsReceptionist
- Lauren HacksundaReceptionist
- Antoinette LambertReceptionist
- Christin HamVeterinary Technician
- Terri HendersonVeterinary Technician
- Sam SmallwoodVeterinary Technician
- Ashley SwatzellVeterinary Technician
- Marissa LaframboiseKennel Technician
- Rachel NicholasKennel Technician
- Allison AndrachakKennel Technician
- Nicole BedardPractice Manager
- Alicia QuinonesLead Receptionist
Race Track Road
- Alyssa MolockPractice Manager
- Brooke HambyReceptionist
- Deana FanninVeterinary Technician
- Darlene FlynnVeterinary Technician
- Mike GrahamVeterinary Technician
- Lauren PennieVeterinary Technician
- Tara MetcalfPractice Manager
- Allison McCannReceptionist
- Leslie ParsleyReceptionist
- Donna SherychReceptionist
- Lindsey DevittVeterinary Technician
- Rebecca ToddKennel Technician
- Samantha GaudettePractice Manager
- Iris SchwarzPractice Manager
- Dr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarianDr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarian
- Dr. Linda JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12-month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12-month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarianDr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarian
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie Pittman joined the Forever Vets Team as Associate Veterinarian in June 2017. Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Pittman is Buckeye at heart and a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pittman was awarded the Student of the Year Awards for both Shelter Medicine and Theriogenology. Her interests include sports medicine, reproduction, and surgery, as well as equine medicine.Dr. Pittman grew up on a horse farm, riding and competing on her horses, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her affection for horses and the sport drove her to Lexington, Kentucky for college, where she attended Eastern Kentucky University. She graduated with a Bachelors in Biology, and minors in Agriculture and Chemistry. She worked as a veterinary technician and a dog groomer during her undergraduate career.In Dr. Pittman’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her horse, Marilyn, her golden retrievers, Einstein and Rowan, as well as riding her motorcycle. Dr. Pittman moved to Jacksonville after graduating from Veterinary School to start a new adventure as a veterinarian.
- Dr. Shonte BishopVeterinarianDr. Shonte BishopVeterinarian
- Dr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarianDr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarian
- Dr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarianDr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarian
Dr. Kelly Labinsky graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in 2014 and has been practicing medicine in the Jacksonville area ever since. She came to join our Forever Vets family in January 2020. Dr. Labinsky has a few fur-babies of her own including a golden retriever named Brantley and 5 cats, Nala, Kira, Roxy, Lil Man and Rafiki. She and her husband, Mike just welcomed their first baby girl, Skylar in August of 2019. In her free time, she enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, traveling, and watching football, GO Gators!
- Dr. Naseer MalikVeterinarianDr. Naseer MalikVeterinarian
Dr. Naseer Malik graduated from the University of Agriculture in Faisalabad, Pakistan in December of 1982 and began to practice veterinary medicine shortly thereafter. He successfully completed both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association Certification Programs for foreign veterinary graduates and became a member of the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Malik is interested in all aspects of small animal veterinary medicine and surgery.
- Dr. Emily GerardiVeterinarianDr. Emily GerardiVeterinarian
Dr. Emily Gerardi graduated from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, New York in 2020. She made the move down South with her fiancé, 3 dogs, and 1 cat to join her family. She joined general practice because she loves developing long-term relationships with clients as they work together to ensure the best possible care for the pets they love. Her special interests include ultrasound, dentistry, and internal medicine. In her free time, you can find her at the beach reading a book, hiking with her fur babies, or crafting. She can’t wait to enjoy the warm weather and meet both you and your pet!
- Dr. Cameron JonesVeterinarianDr. Cameron JonesVeterinarian
Hi! I am Dr. Cameron Jones and I am thrilled to be a part of the Forever Vets family! I joined the Nocatee location in March 2020 where I felt instantly at home! Veterinary Medicine is more than my career, it is my calling! I received a cream-colored, Fisher-Price, Doctor's bag, and a stuffed dog named Roscoe on my fourth Christmas. I draped the plastic stethoscope across my neck, set to bandaging Roscoe’s furry leg, and proudly announced that “I want to be a Vetratarian when I grow up.”
- Dr. Holly WilsonVeterinarianDr. Holly WilsonVeterinarian
Dr. Wilson was born and raised in Louisiana and relocated to Florida to join the Forever Vets team in March 2020. She received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts, West Indies and Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 2005. Dr. Wilson loves all aspects of veterinary medicine and has a special interest in internal medicine and soft tissue surgery. In her free time, she loves spending quality time with her son, Lane, and daughter, Peytan Grace, and her 3 dogs and 4 cats. Her favorite hobbies include going to the beach and traveling (especially out of the country)
- Dr. Naveen KondruVeterinarianDr. Naveen KondruVeterinarian
Dr. Kondru (Dr. K) earned his Veterinary degree & Ph.D. in Veterinary Biomedical Sciences from the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (2010) and Iowa State University, College of veterinary medicine (2018) respectively. Dr. Kondru has a unique education background involving both Veterinary practice and cutting-edge neuroscience research. His work has implications in advancing both animal and human health. Dr. Kondru believes his role in facilitating healthy & happy pet companions is truly rewarding. With the love to care for animals, he completed the veterinary certification programs through the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and licensed veterinarian in the state of Florida. Dr. Kondrus’ professional interests include Wellness and Preventive Care, Internal medicine, Surgery, Emergency medicine, and Geriatric care. Dr. Kondru still contributes to impactful research specializing in Neuroscience with a focus on Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disorders. He divides his effort between veterinary medicine and while also leading a research program at Mayo Clinic. His personal interests involve sports, especially soccer and badminton and reading the latest literature.
- Dr. Paige WatsonVeterinarianDr. Paige WatsonVeterinarian
Dr. Paige Watson graduated from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine. After graduation, Dr. Watson practiced in her home town in South Carolina, where she enjoyed being able to spend time with family. Looking to begin a new journey in her career, she relocated to Jacksonville to make Forever Vets her new forever home in September 2020. In her free time, Dr. Watson enjoys traveling, going to the beach, hiking, training with her F45 family, and cheering on her undergraduate alma mater, the Clemson Tigers!
- Dr. Shashi GalipalliPractice Owner/VeterinarianDr. Shashi GalipalliPractice Owner/Veterinarian
Dr. Shashi Galipalli (Dr. G) grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion of practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. After graduating from the College of Veterinary Medicine in India, he completed the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE) in 2002, received his clinical experience at the University of Florida in 2004, and completed his master’s degree in Georgia.
After Dr. G’s training at the University of Florida in 2004, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL as a lead veterinarian. With his continued passion and providing the best quality veterinarian care, he opened his first practice, Baymeadows Animal Hospital in April 2013. As of today, Dr. G is the proud owner of Forever Vets Animal Hospital with 7 locations throughout the state of Florida. He strongly believes in quality care for pets and being available to his patients when needed.
He is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association with special interests in soft tissue and orthopedic surgery as well as emergency medicine. Dr. G is married with two daughters and enjoys spending time with his family including his beautiful lab retriever, playing tennis, and listening to music.
- Gerry BurtChief Operating OfficerGerry BurtChief Operating Officer
Gerry Burt is the Director of Operations at Forever Vets Animal Hospitals at Baymeadows and Tinseltown. She was born in Jacksonville, NC in a pet loving family. She lived in a few different states and finally settled in Jacksonville, FL. Gerry’s love and compassion towards animals made her pursue the career in the animal world. She started working as a Veterinary Assistant at Banfield Pet Hospital after moving to Florida, which was her first position in a veterinary career. Quickly, she realized that there is nothing more rewarding than keeping the pets healthy and the clients happy. In April of 2012, she became employed with Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital, where she started off as a Lead Technician. Gerry has never limited herself to her job, hence playing a critical role in developing the hospital in such a short period of time. After much hard work and dedication, she was promoted as a Practice Manager. After becoming a crucial part of the hospitals, Gerry accepted the role as Director of Operations, in which she oversees the hospitals’ management and keeps the core values intact. Gerry loves every second of her job and the fulfillment of seeing all her clients and employees happy. She has been married for 9 years to her high school sweetheart and is a proud mother of her 8-year-old son. She lives with two of her spoiled cats' Menace and Mittens. She always says, “I could never imagine herself in any other profession or any other practice.”
- Stormy DayDirector of OperationsStormy DayDirector of Operations
- Shelly CornishDirector of MarketingShelly CornishDirector of Marketing
Shelly graduated in 2018 from Stetson University with a Bachelor's degree in Communication and Media Studies, with a Minor in Marketing back in 2018. She enjoys exploring new upcoming social media trends, photography, and spending free time wandering the beach. When she isn't working she enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and cats! A fun fact you may not know about her is that she has been a baton twirler and dancer for over 20 years! She recently retired from the competitive world of baton twirling and has started her own business - Envision Twirling Company teaching students in the St. Augustine area the wonderful world of baton twirling.
- Jane SchaeferAccountantJane SchaeferAccountant
- David Hucks-BergeronWellness Plan/Receivables ManagerDavid Hucks-BergeronWellness Plan/Receivables Manager
David comes to Forever Vets at Baymeadows with over 30 years of medical front desk experience. He worked for many years in human medicine before deciding veterinary care might be more fun! David has a passion for customer service and makes each client a priority. He currently has two dogs: a 3-year-old Chiweenie and a 1-year-old Dandie Dinmont Terrier. He and his husband, Tony, enjoy traveling, eating at locally owned restaurants and are avid science fiction movie and TV followers.
- Melissa CunninghamLead Wellness Plan CoordinatorMelissa CunninghamLead Wellness Plan Coordinator
- DJ HawkesWellness Plan CoordinatorDJ HawkesWellness Plan Coordinator
- Dr. James StarrMedical DirectorDr. James StarrMedical Director
Dr. Starr is a Massachusetts native growing up in Boston. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Pre-medicine at Salem State University. He continued his education by obtaining his Masters of Public Health from Harvard University. He then received his DVM degree from Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine. After graduation, he completed a 1-year rotating internship and surgical internship at Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston.
Dr. Starr has a special interest in Surgery and Emergency medicine. His partner Nick and him have 3 dogs at home – a Carolina dingo named Brooklyn, a Hound named Sawyer, and a Yorkie, named Otis. In his free time, he loves being outdoors, running with his dogs, and being at the beach.
- Emily TomaselloMarketing AssistantEmily TomaselloMarketing Assistant
Emily graduated from the University of North Florida with a Bachelor’s in Advertising and a minor in Sport Management in 2019. She’s an avid pet lover and dog mom with a passion for videography, photography, sports, and all things animals. In her free time, you’ll probably find her hanging out with her dog or spending time with her family. She started out as a Forever Vets customer and quickly realized she wanted to pursue a career in the animal industry after seeing the compassion and skill that the Forever Vets team provided for her dog. There’s nothing that makes her happier than creating content that clients and fellow employees love.