OUR ANIMAL HOSPITAL TEAM
- Nicole AmbrosePractice Manager
- Charlene DouglasLead Veterinary Technician
- Shea MellingerLead Receptionist
- Erica BoulineauReceptionist
- Kelly RotheReceptionist
- April ParkerReceptionist
- Taylor JacksonReceptionist
- Breanna BarbourVeterinary Technician
- Sarah BoothVeterinary Technician
- Ashli EnglandVeterinary Technician
- Madison FindleyVeterinary Technician
- Brianna HowesVeterinary Technician
- Aeris KaniaVeterinary Technician
- Alexis TuckerVeterinary Technician
- Renee HulseGroomer
- Carrie SongerPractice Manager
- Vanesa RiveraLead Veterinary Technician
- Courtney AmmonsReceptionist
- Annabelle BryantReceptionist
- Sarah GranthamReceptionist
- Lauren HacksundaReceptionist
- Antoinette LambertReceptionist
- Erin GainesVeterinary Technician
- Christin HamVeterinary Technician
- Terri HendersonVeterinary Technician
- Joshua MerchantVeterinary Technician
- Angelica PerezVeterinary Technician
- Sam SmallwoodVeterinary Technician
- Ashley SwatzellVeterinary Technician
- Abbigail TaylorVeterinary Technician
- Marissa LaframboiseKennel Technician
- Rachel NicholasKennel Technician
- Allison AndrachakKennel Technician
- Nicole BedardPractice Manager
- Julie FermanLead Veterinary Technician
- Alicia QuinonesLead Receptionist
- Alex GallantReceptionist
- Courtney WeberReceptionist
- Ashley CooperVeterinary Technician
- Vanessa HarkerVeterinary Technician
- Rachelle CortezVeterinary Technician
- Payton MayhughVeterinary Technician
Race Track Road
- Alyssa MolockPractice Manager
- Brooke HambyReceptionist
- Kiana SantiagoReceptionist
- Savannah BlackmonVeterinary Technician
- Deana FanninVeterinary Technician
- Darlene FlynnVeterinary Technician
- Mike GrahamVeterinary Technician
- Lauren PennieVeterinary Technician
- Tara MetcalfPractice Manager
- Pia LondonoReceptionist
- Allison McCannReceptionist
- Leslie ParsleyReceptionist
- Donna SherychReceptionist
- Lindsey DevittVeterinary Technician
- Cori KennettVeterinary Technician
- Leah FioreVeterinary Technician
- Rebecca ToddKennel Technician
- Riley BeckKennel Technician
- Lorraine MclaughlinPractice Manager
- Magi FosterReceptionist
- Taylor JohnsReceptionist
- Bethany RebbReceptionist
- Amber EllisVeterinary Technician
- Kayle JenkinsVeterinary Technician
- Heather ReitmireVeterinary Technician
- Janelle UslanVeterinary Technician
- Dr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarianDr. Alexa ShostekVeterinarian
- Dr. Linda JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12-month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12-month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarianDr. Jenifer DyerVeterinarian
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Rebecca CrouchVeterinarianDr. Rebecca CrouchVeterinarian
- Dr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie Pittman joined the Forever Vets Team as Associate Veterinarian in June 2017. Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Pittman is Buckeye at heart and a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pittman was awarded the Student of the Year Awards for both Shelter Medicine and Theriogenology. Her interests include sports medicine, reproduction, and surgery, as well as equine medicine.Dr. Pittman grew up on a horse farm, riding and competing on her horses, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her affection for horses and the sport drove her to Lexington, Kentucky for college, where she attended Eastern Kentucky University. She graduated with a Bachelors in Biology, and minors in Agriculture and Chemistry. She worked as a veterinary technician and a dog groomer during her undergraduate career.In Dr. Pittman’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her horse, Marilyn, her golden retrievers, Einstein and Rowan, as well as riding her motorcycle. Dr. Pittman moved to Jacksonville after graduating from Veterinary School to start a new adventure as a veterinarian.
- Dr. Shonte BishopVeterinarianDr. Shonte BishopVeterinarian
- Dr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarianDr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarian
Dr. Michelle Cunningham received her Bachelor of Science degrees in Zoology and Chemistry at the University of South Florida and received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University in St. Kitts, West Indies.
Dr. Cunningham has made a lifelong commitment to honor and strengthen the human-animal bond and prides herself in practicing high quality, compassionate medicine. She enjoys internal medicine, surgery, and dentistry, and has a special interest in avian and small exotic pets. She has completed several exotic externships at Auburn University and at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, Texas. She has also had the unique opportunity to volunteer with Veterinarians at the Clearwater Marine Science Center and at the Buffalo Zoo.
Dr. Cunningham continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through continuing education courses. She has received accreditation for Stem Cell Therapy and has an interest in Small Animal Ultrasound. She is a member of the AVMA, AAHA, AAFP, and the FVMA. She also practices Cat-Friendly and Fear-Free methods so your pet experiences a low stress, calm, and happy visit.
She is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Florida and New York.
While she is not caring for your furry, winged, or scaled pets, she enjoys her wonderful family of furry friends, traveling, the beach, family, and friends.
- Dr. Sahilis DelgadoVeterinarianDr. Sahilis DelgadoVeterinarian
- Dr. Sarah KennedyVeterinarianDr. Sarah KennedyVeterinarian
- Dr. Kartik SorathiaVeterinarianDr. Kartik SorathiaVeterinarian
- Dr. Mike DeutschVeterinarianDr. Mike DeutschVeterinarian
Dr. Mike Deutsch was born in Santa Clara, CA. He went to high school on Long Island, NY, after living all across the U.S. including Chicago, Boston, and Menlo Park, CA. He went to The Ohio State University for undergraduate studies, where he majored in aviation and received a multi-engine commercial instrument rating and a BS degree. He was accepted to both MSU and OSU for veterinary school and chose to stay in Columbus. Dr. Mike graduated in 1998 Cum Laude and went to work in private practice back in Chicago. After 3 years, he joined his family in Albuquerque and worked for several years in shelter medicine doing over 3,000 spays and neuters for charity, plus community outreach medicine. In 2002, he opened the Zoo Animal Hospital in the Albuquerque suburb of Edgewood, which he owned and ran for almost 9 years. The Zoo treated pretty much any animal that could fit through the door, including a large goat and alpaca clientele. After selling the practice and being a stay-at-home dad for 3 years, Dr. Mike moved to Florida to resume private practice. His interests include fishing, hiking, biking, and cooking. He has been on 5 mission trips to Central and South America with WorldVets to continue his charitable spay and neuter work. Dr. Mike has 4 cats, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, and a profoundly ungrateful macaw. His son lives with him about half the year.
- Dr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarianDr. Ashraf MegalyVeterinarian
- Dr Heather LippVeterinarianDr Heather LippVeterinarian
My name is Heather Avery Lipp and I recently joined the Forever Vets team. I am excited for growth and new opportunities within the company. I am passionate about the care of animals and their “parents”. I believe very strongly in the human-animal bond and the need for excellent care of all pets, no matter their species. I deal most often with cats and dogs, but I also see exotics such as ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, snakes, bearded dragons and many others! I have been having the honor to treat very special species such as wallabies and non-human primates as well. I volunteer at the Catty Shack Ranch dealing with the medical needs of the big cats, foxes, etc. While I graduated in 2009 from Auburn University, I spent many years of my life in the countryside of Kentucky riding horses and having a small hobby farm on our property, which is probably the stimulus for my desire to pursue Veterinary Medicine and have a lifetime of animal care. I am married to the love of my life, Kevin, and we live in town with our daughter Keira. I have two dogs: a husky named Hunter and a schnauzer named Casper. I have four rescued cats: Symone, Nix, Merlin, and Trixie. I have a large family (one of six kids). In my spare time I love reading books, and hiking at the various preserves we have in the area. I love to travel and I have been to many countries such as Scotland, Sweden, Russia, Italy, France, England, Mexico, Honduras, amongst others. One of these days I want to travel more extensively. For now, I travel to see family.
- Dr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarianDr. Kelly LabinskyVeterinarian
Dr. Kelly Labinsky graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in 2014 and has been practicing medicine in the Jacksonville area ever since. She came to join our Forever Vets family in January 2020. Dr. Labinsky has a few fur-babies of her own including a golden retriever named Brantley and 5 cats, Nala, Kira, Roxy, Lil Man and Rafiki. She and her husband, Mike just welcomed their first baby girl, Skylar in August of 2019. In her free time, she enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, traveling, and watching football, GO Gators!
- Dr. Naseer MalikVeterinarianDr. Naseer MalikVeterinarian
Dr. Naseer Malik graduated from the University of Agriculture in Faisalabad, Pakistan in December of 1982 and began to practice veterinary medicine shortly thereafter. He successfully completed both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association Certification Programs for foreign veterinary graduates and became a member of the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Malik is interested in all aspects of small animal veterinary medicine and surgery.
- Dr. Shashi GalipalliPractice Owner/VeterinarianDr. Shashi GalipalliPractice Owner/Veterinarian
Dr. Shashi Galipalli (Dr. G) grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion of practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. After graduating from the College of Veterinary Medicine in India, he completed the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE) in 2002, received his clinical experience at the University of Florida in 2004, and completed his master’s degree in Georgia.
After Dr. G’s training at the University of Florida in 2004, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL as a lead veterinarian. With his continued passion and providing the best quality veterinarian care, he opened his first practice, Baymeadows Animal Hospital in April 2013. As of today, Dr. G is the proud owner of Forever Vets Animal Hospital with 7 locations throughout the state of Florida. He strongly believes in quality care for pets and being available to his patients when needed.
He is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association with special interests in soft tissue and orthopedic surgery as well as emergency medicine. Dr. G is married with two daughters and enjoys spending time with his family including his beautiful lab retriever, playing tennis, and listening to music.
- Gerry BurtChief Operating OfficerGerry BurtChief Operating Officer
Gerry Burt is the Director of Operations at Forever Vets Animal Hospitals at Baymeadows and Tinseltown. She was born in Jacksonville, NC in a pet loving family. She lived in a few different states and finally settled in Jacksonville, FL. Gerry’s love and compassion towards animals made her pursue the career in the animal world. She started working as a Veterinary Assistant at Banfield Pet Hospital after moving to Florida, which was her first position in a veterinary career. Quickly, she realized that there is nothing more rewarding than keeping the pets healthy and the clients happy. In April of 2012, she became employed with Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital, where she started off as a Lead Technician. Gerry has never limited herself to her job, hence playing a critical role in developing the hospital in such a short period of time. After much hard work and dedication, she was promoted as a Practice Manager. After becoming a crucial part of the hospitals, Gerry accepted the role as Director of Operations, in which she oversees the hospitals’ management and keeps the core values intact. Gerry loves every second of her job and the fulfillment of seeing all her clients and employees happy. She has been married for 9 years to her high school sweetheart and is a proud mother of her 8-year-old son. She lives with two of her spoiled cats' Menace and Mittens. She always says, “I could never imagine herself in any other profession or any other practice.”
- Stormy DayDirector of OperationsStormy DayDirector of Operations
- Michele StringfellowWellness Plan CoordinatorMichele StringfellowWellness Plan Coordinator
- Shelly CornishMarketing DirectorShelly CornishMarketing Director
Shelly graduated from Stetson University with a Bachelors in Communication and Media Studies, with a Minor in Marketing. She enjoys exploring new upcoming social media trends, photography, and spending free time wandering the beach. When she isn't working she enjoys spending time with her cats and family! A fun fact you may not know about her is that she has been a baton twirler and dancer for 20 years! She recently has retired from the competitive world of baton twirling and has begun coaching her own students in the Jacksonville area.
- Sydney NewtonMarketing AssistantSydney NewtonMarketing Assistant
- Jane SchaeferAccountantJane SchaeferAccountant
- David Hucks-BergeronWellness Plan/Receivables ManagerDavid Hucks-BergeronWellness Plan/Receivables Manager
David comes to Forever Vets at Baymeadows with over 30 years of medical front desk experience. He worked for many years in human medicine before deciding veterinary care might be more fun! David has a passion for customer service and makes each client a priority. He currently has two dogs: a 3-year-old Chiweenie and a 1-year-old Dandie Dinmont Terrier. He and his husband, Tony, enjoy traveling, eating at locally owned restaurants and are avid science fiction movie and TV followers.
- Melissa CunninghamLead Wellness Plan CoordinatorMelissa CunninghamLead Wellness Plan Coordinator
- DJ HawkesWellness Plan CoordinatorDJ HawkesWellness Plan Coordinator