OUR ANIMAL HOSPITAL TEAM
- Wendy KennelManagerWendy KennelManager
Wendy went to Morrisville college in New York to study animal husbandry. She has worked with animals for the last 30 years. Wendy started in Jacksonville working on a thoroughbred breeding farm. Then she worked at the Jacksonville Zoo with large cats and primates. She then went to AVS to work in surgery. Wendy has also worked at animal care and control as the veterinary supervisor. She has over 30 years of knowledge in the veterinary field that she brings to Forever Vets Animal Hospital.
- Ashley BishopReceptionistAshley BishopReceptionist
Ashley grew up in Saint Augustine, Florida but recently moved to Jacksonville. It has always been her passion to work with animals and one day become a Veterinary Assistant. Outside of work, she loves spending time with her family and friends and has a passion for baking and cooking. Ashley was recently married in November 2017 and also has 3 fur babies: Dixie, Jake, and Toby.
- Erica BoulineauReceptionistErica BoulineauReceptionist
Erica was born in Georgia with Peach State pride. She was raised in Maryland for 11 years of her life. Her goal is to pursue her dreams of one day becoming a veterinarian because she loves to help any pet in need! She loves exercising with her fur babies, relaxing at the beach, and exploring the beautiful state of Flordia! Erica has a Labrador Mix named Angus and a Long haired Calico named Cricket, her pets are her children.
- Cynthia BrooksReceptionistCynthia BrooksReceptionist
Cynthia is a Jacksonville native who enjoys spending time with her family and two fur babies Craigory and Sunny. She loves being able to help animals anyway she can and is very passionate about customer service. In her spare time, she enjoys fishing, playing video games with her brothers and the occasional hike.
- Taylor JacksonReceptionistTaylor JacksonReceptionist
Taylor has been with Forever Vets since June 2017. Born and raised in Jacksonville, she enjoys photography, going to music shows with friends, and looking for shark teeth on the beach. Taylor loves all types of animals. Growing up she had two dogs but is now a self-proclaimed 'Cat Lady'.
- Shea MellingerReceptionistShea MellingerReceptionist
Shea has always been an animal lover. She recently moved to Jacksonville from Ocala and so far, she is in love with the city! Shea is a certified cat lady! In her free time, she loves to explore new places and try new things. Shea is excited to be working with Forever Vets and can't wait for what the future holds!
- April ParkerReceptionistApril ParkerReceptionist
April came to Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital in 2013. A native to Jacksonville, she enjoys spending time outdoors. She has two fur babies of her own: her puppy, Simba, and her kitty, Suri. Simba loves to go on off-trail walks and long car rides. Suri enjoys being the boss of the house.
- Rachel CarterLead TechnicianRachel CarterLead Technician
Rachel was raised in a military family and landed in Jacksonville three years ago. She joined the practice shortly thereafter. She attended a Veterinary Technician program at Sanford Brown College before transferring to Penn Foster to finish. Rachel’s compassion for animals led to the adoption of multiple animals from dangerous situations. She is always positive and loves to be a part of the team.
- Sarah BoothTechnicianSarah BoothTechnician
Sarah was born in Puerto Rico to a military family. She has been a Jacksonville resident for the last 17 years. She is currently finishing up on her Associate's degree at FSCJ. Working at Forever Vets has been a phenomenal experience for her as she has always been passionate about helping animals. She currently has four dogs and one cat: Bentley, Hayzey, Meeko, Sebastian, and Olivia. All of her pets are rescues.
- Charlene DouglasTechnicianCharlene DouglasTechnician
Charlene is a certified Veterinary Technician here at Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital. She graduated from Sanford Brown Medical School in 2013 and has been in the veterinary field since 2011. She loves being able to help clients provide the best care to their pets. Charlene sees pets as family, and is so glad to have such an amazing career in helping our paw babies every day!
- Nancie GardnerTechnicianNancie GardnerTechnician
- Alexis HerrerosTechnicianAlexis HerrerosTechnician
- Stephanie JohnsonTechnicianStephanie JohnsonTechnician
- Jakelyn PrinziTechnicianJakelyn PrinziTechnicianJakelyn Prinzi has been in the veterinary field ever since 2013. Starting as a receptionist for a local veterinary office, Jakelyn strived to learn more within the field by taking on the position as a veterinary assistant. Pushing forward to new opportunities, Jakelyn earned the title of a veterinary technician within a year's time frame. Jakelyn has always held such a compassion for saving and caring for the lives of our defenseless, furry friends! Throughout most of her life, Jakelyn has fostered quite a few cats, dogs, ferrets, reptiles - you name it! Currently, she owns a lab/husky mix named Kylo Ren, along with two cats - Thor and Loki! In her free time, she enjoys nature, art, musical instruments, and visiting inpatients within the clinic on her days off! Jakelyn has high hopes of pursuing her dream goal, building a shelter and fostering many of these helpless creatures. Given her experience within the veterinary technician position, she would love to achieve her doctorate in veterinary medicine - to continue to save lives, spread love, and to end overall suffering for the animals who are not capable of helping themselves!
- Renee HulseGroomerRenee HulseGroomer
Renee comes to Forever Vets Animal Hospital at Baymeadows with 15 years of grooming experience. She has two dogs and one cat, and her passion for animals really comes through with every animal she grooms. In her free time, she likes to walk her dogs on the beaches and spend time with her family.
- Stormy DavisManagerStormy DavisManager
Stormy joined Forever Vets at Tinseltown Animal Hospital family in January 2016. Her world revolves around caring for animals and providing compassionate care for all fur babies. She is originally from Douglas, Georgia, where she began my career in veterinary medicine. Stormy has two dogs of her own, Evie and Tucker that she love more than anything.
- Carrie SongerLead ReceptionistCarrie SongerLead Receptionist
Carrie has been with Forever Vets since May 2017. She came with previous veterinary clinic experience and love working with animals! In her free time, she loves spoiling her 9-year-old Beagle baby and enjoying the Florida sun.
- Courtney AmmonsReceptionistCourtney AmmonsReceptionist
- Sarah GranthamReceptionistSarah GranthamReceptionist
- Lauren HaksundaReceptionistLauren HaksundaReceptionist
- Antoinette LambertReceptionistAntoinette LambertReceptionist
- Vanesa RiveraLead TechnicianVanesa RiveraLead Technician
Vanesa has been proudly working for Forever Vets at Tinseltown Animal Hospital since its opening in September of 2013. She is very passionate and very much in love with her job as a Vet Tech. Aside from her tech job, Vanesa rescues, fosters, and rehomes pets. She can’t picture her life without aiding pets and owners in their time of need. She is originally from Michigan but moved to Florida to give her family a better life. Vanesa has two amazing kids and will soon be marrying the love of her life! Forever Vets at Tinseltown Animal Hospital really has become a second family to Vanesa and she is forever grateful that this company has given her such an amazing opportunity to be a part of it.
- Yolanda CommodoreTechnicianYolanda CommodoreTechnician
- Christin HamTechnicianChristin HamTechnician
- Joshua MerchantTechnicianJoshua MerchantTechnician
- Amber NewmanTechnicianAmber NewmanTechnician
- Angelica PerezTechnicianAngelica PerezTechnician
- Jazzmine SteeleTechnicianJazzmine SteeleTechnician
- Ashley SwatzellReceptionistAshley SwatzellReceptionist
Starting at a young age, Ashley knew she wanted to work with animals and make a career out of it. She is currently in the Biomedical program with the next step being vet school. She has a lab dog, Bella, who is her world, and a goofy cat named Nugget. Her life wouldn’t be complete without them.
- Nicole BedardManagerNicole BedardManager
Nicole started working at Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital in August 2015. She loves working with animals, which has been her passion since she was a little girl. Growing up, Nicole had many pets including a rat, mice, birds, rabbits, fish, cats and dogs. She loves nothing more than spending time with her dog, Lilly, and her cats, Maverick and Sage. She also rode horses for 10 years and absolutely loved that as well. One of her favorite things is being able to help animals and educate their owners on animal health care. Nicole really enjoys working for Baymeadows and takes great pride in what they do as a team for each and every animal as if they were her own.
- Julianna GillisReceptionistJulianna GillisReceptionist
- Stephanie CameronTechnicianStephanie CameronTechnician
- Courtney DoddoTechnicianCourtney DoddoTechnician
Courtney is a wonderful addition to our fun and caring team. She has been quick and eager to expand her knowledge, to care for everyone's pets. During her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and an extra spoiled pup. Working at Forever Vets she's been able to witness all of your loved ones grow and nothing warms her heart more!
- Laura FeldnerTechnicianLaura FeldnerTechnician
- Julie FermanTechnicianJulie FermanTechnician
- Samantha HaleyTechnicianSamantha HaleyTechnician
- Ashley RasorTechnicianAshley RasorTechnician
My name is Ashley Rasor, O was born and raised in Saint Augustine Florida. I have a 2-year-old American bulldog named Chloe and a 4-year-old cat named Salem. I have always loved helping and caring for animals. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband and our fur babies. One of my favorite things about working with animals is seeing them get better and grow!
- Tanya DavilaReceptionistTanya DavilaReceptionist
Tanya joined the Forever Vets family in 2017. Her outgoing personality gives her the ability to convey warmth, knowledge, and is able to address whatever our clients may need. She feels that being able to help clients and their pets are extremely rewarding. She hopes to eventually move up to be a vet tech and be hands-on working with what she loves most, ANIMALS! On her free time, she likes to listen to music, dance and most importantly spending quality time with her 2 kids and husband.
- Esli TorresReceptionistEsli TorresReceptionist
Esli has always been passionate about Animals, she has volunteered at Animal Shelters and also at Clearwater Marine Aquarium, working with the turtle rehabilitation department. She brings that passion and knowledge to work every day as well as her positive attitude towards clients. She enjoys being a part of the Forever Vets family where gets to learn and experience something new every day. Esli comes from a Puerto Rican background. She loves spending time with her Husband and family, as well as her three dachshund babies! On her days off you can find her at the beach, camping or baking something in the kitchen.
- Alex DurlingTechnicianAlex DurlingTechnician
- Allison KennyTechnicianAllison KennyTechnicianAllison was born in Long Island, NY but currently lives in Orlando, FL. She has recently earned her degree in General Biology and Biochemistry from the University of Tampa. She enjoys working for Forever Vets Animal Hospital and takes pride in the work they do for every animal that visits. In the future, Allison plans on using the skills she has learned and attend veterinary school. She has two cats, Eleanor and Olive, and a snake, Cora. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, scuba diving, and training for marathons. Allison participated in the Boston Marathon (2013), the Chicago Marathon (2014) and the New York Marathon (2014).
- Laetitia RomanetTechnicianLaetitia RomanetTechnician
Race Track Road
- Brandi CraggManagerBrandi CraggManager
- Deana FanninReceptionistDeana FanninReceptionist
- Heather LassiterReceptionistHeather LassiterReceptionist
- Shane BlackburnTechnicianShane BlackburnTechnician
- Darlene FlynnTechnicianDarlene FlynnTechnician
Darlene was born and raised in Miami Florida. She got her first job as a puppy room attendant at the local humane society. She has been a veterinary technician for over 30 years, most of those, here in Jacksonville. She has seen many advances in veterinary medicine that have helped our furry friends live longer, healthier lives, which only strengthens the human-animal bond. She has shared giggles with new puppies and cried tears with the loss of old friends. She wouldn't change anything.
- Erica KrumreyTechnicianErica KrumreyTechnician
- Alyssa MolockTechnicianAlyssa MolockTechnician
Alyssa was born in Fort Wayne, IN and raised in Orange Park, FL. She began her career with animals as a kennel attendant at a doggy daycare. She was a pet groomer for a 2 years before discovering that veterinary nursing was her passion. In her 4 years of veterinary experience, she always strives for excellence in all aspects of her patient's care. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, son, two dogs and a cat. On any given day you'll catch Alyssa wearing bright lipstick and a bow in her hair. Come to see her at Racetrack Rd!
- Amber MorissetteTechnicianAmber MorissetteTechnician
- Tara MetcalfManagerTara MetcalfManager
- Harley LoweLead ReceptionistHarley LoweLead Receptionist
Harley, a veteran of the USN, started her track to follow her passion for working with animals. Completing her Associates of Science degree, she aims to continue her education by getting a Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or Biology. This will allow her to explore her interest in rehabilitating animals. One of her favorite memories as a child was her father bringing home stray or hurt animals and allowing her to care for them until they were healthy enough to release or re-home. She has a Siamese cat named Jarvis, and a few of her hobbies include acrylic painting, riding motorcycles, and shooting at the range.
- Samantha AllenReceptionistSamantha AllenReceptionist
- Allison McCannReceptionistAllison McCannReceptionist
- Donna SherychReceptionistDonna SherychReceptionist
- Brianna HowesTechnicianBrianna HowesTechnician
- Desiree JuneTechnicianDesiree JuneTechnician
- Michael DeCubellisLead Kennel CoordinatorMichael DeCubellisLead Kennel Coordinator
- Dr. Shonte BishopVeterinarianDr. Shonte BishopVeterinarian
- Dr. Shannon CarmichaelVeterinarianDr. Shannon CarmichaelVeterinarianDr. Carmichael relocated to Jacksonville, FL from Virginia where she practices emergency and critical care. Dr. Carmichael received her doctor of veterinarian medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada. Following graduation, she completed a one-year rotating internship in Coral Springs, FL and also became certified in canine rehabilitation. Her interests include surgery, rehabilitation, emergency and internal medicine. She has an Australian Silky Terrier named Pandora that she rescued while in veterinary school. In Dr. Carmichael ‘s spare time she enjoys reading, traveling, horseback riding, and making jewelry.
- Dr. Caitlin CavanaughVeterinarianDr. Caitlin CavanaughVeterinarianDr. Cavanaugh received her Bachelor's degree in Animal Science from the University of New Hampshire, where she found it quite cold. She received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from North Carolina State University. Her special interests include internal medicine, surgery, exotic animals, and ultrasound. When she is not caring for your pets, she enjoys traveling, spending time with family, experiencing Florida outdoors, and learning new skills! Dr. Cavanaugh is licensed to practice in Hawaii and Florida.She is currently a board member of the nonprofit C.A.F.E (Café Arabica Foundation for Education), which seeks to provide educational opportunities for students from the rural communities of the El Merendon mountains of Honduras.
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarianDr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarian
Dr. Michelle Cunningham received her Bachelor of Science degrees in Zoology and Chemistry at the University of South Florida and received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University in St. Kitts, West Indies.
Dr. Cunningham has made a lifelong commitment to honor and strengthen the human-animal bond and prides herself in practicing high quality, compassionate medicine. She enjoys internal medicine, surgery, and dentistry, and has a special interest in avian and small exotic pets. She has completed several exotic externships at Auburn University and at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, Texas. She has also had the unique opportunity to volunteer with Veterinarians at the Clearwater Marine Science Center and at the Buffalo Zoo.
Dr. Cunningham continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through continuing education courses. She has received accreditation for Stem Cell Therapy and has an interest in Small Animal Ultrasound. She is a member of the AVMA, AAHA, AAFP, and the FVMA. She also practices Cat-Friendly and Fear-Free methods so your pet experiences a low stress, calm, and happy visit.
She is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Florida and New York.
While she is not caring for your furry, winged, or scaled pets, she enjoys her wonderful family of furry friends, traveling, the beach, family, and friends.
- Dr. Michelle DeLuciaVeterinarianDr. Michelle DeLuciaVeterinarian
Dr. Michelle DeLucia is a native of Jacksonville, FL and is proud to continue to call "the bold new city of the South" her home. She had the dream of becoming a veterinarian since she was a small child and has volunteered at veterinary clinics and animal shelters throughout Jacksonville starting in high school. She attended and graduated valedictorian of the local high school, Bishop Kenny. From there, she attended the University of Florida and graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. She has had the amazing opportunity to practice veterinary medicine around the world. Dr. DeLucia practiced small animal veterinary medicine in Melbourne, Australia for two years from 2007-2009. Then, in 2016, she worked with an organization called VetTreks whose goal is the eradication of rabies virus by providing rabies vaccinations and also conducting spay/neuter clinics as a veterinary philanthropy in Kenya, Africa. She was selected as one of Jacksonville Magazine's "Best Vets of 2015", was recognized as one of Leading Ladies 904 "Thirty Leading Women in Jacksonville" in 2016 and was recently invited to join the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine's Dean's Circle of Excellence. She is a member in good standing since 2004 of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Florida Veterinary Medical Association, and the Jacksonville Veterinary Medical Association. In 2017, she became a Certified Fear Free Veterinary Professional and a Certified Mindfulness Practitioner. In her spare time, one can find Dr. DeLucia traveling, beachside, practicing yoga, reading, cycling, or enjoying time with her fur family. She adores all creatures great and small, but especially her Afghan Hound, Sir Christian and her Exotic Shorthair Cat, Gypsy Rose Lee. Dr. DeLucia is excited to bring her varied experiences with her in her continued practice of veterinary medicine and to be able to provide mindful daily compassionate and empathetic care for your pets at Forever Vets.
- Dr. Mike DeutschVeterinarianDr. Mike DeutschVeterinarian
Dr. Mike Deutsch was born in Santa Clara, CA. He went to high school on Long Island, NY, after living all across the U.S. including Chicago, Boston, and Menlo Park, CA. He went to The Ohio State University for undergraduate studies, where he majored in aviation and received a multi-engine commercial instrument rating and a BS degree. He was accepted to both MSU and OSU for veterinary school and chose to stay in Columbus. Dr. Mike graduated in 1998 Cum Laude and went to work in private practice back in Chicago. After 3 years, he joined his family in Albuquerque and worked for several years in shelter medicine doing over 3,000 spays and neuters for charity, plus community outreach medicine. In 2002, he opened the Zoo Animal Hospital in the Albuquerque suburb of Edgewood, which he owned and ran for almost 9 years. The Zoo treated pretty much any animal that could fit through the door, including a large goat and alpaca clientele. After selling the practice and being a stay-at-home dad for 3 years, Dr. Mike moved to Florida to resume private practice. His interests include fishing, hiking, biking, and cooking. He has been on 5 mission trips to Central and South America with WorldVets to continue his charitable spay and neuter work. Dr. Mike has 4 cats, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, and a profoundly ungrateful macaw. His son lives with him about half the year.
- Dr. Kali JimenezVeterinarianDr. Kali JimenezVeterinarian
- Dr. Linda L. Jenkin-JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda L. Jenkin-JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12-month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12-month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie PittmanVeterinarianDr. Ellie Pittman joined the Forever Vets Team as Associate Veterinarian in June 2017. Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Pittman is Buckeye at heart and a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pittman was awarded the Student of the Year Awards for both Shelter Medicine and Theriogenology. Her interests include sports medicine, reproduction, and surgery, as well as equine medicine.Dr. Pittman grew up on a horse farm, riding and competing on her horses, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her affection for horses and the sport drove her to Lexington, Kentucky for college, where she attended Eastern Kentucky University. She graduated with a Bachelors in Biology, and minors in Agriculture and Chemistry. She worked as a veterinary technician and a dog groomer during her undergraduate career.In Dr. Pittman’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her horse, Marilyn, her golden retrievers, Einstein and Rowan, as well as riding her motorcycle. Dr. Pittman moved to Jacksonville after graduating from Veterinary School to start a new adventure as a veterinarian.
- Dr. Kiran SiddineniVeterinarianDr. Kiran SiddineniVeterinarian
Following the passion as a career, is a dream come true for any professional and for Dr. Siddineni the passion to be a veterinarian came true in 2006. After graduating, Dr. Siddineni dedicated his services at animal hospitals for 2 years in India. He then started his path to pursue a Masters in Animal Science at Arkansas State University and successfully graduated in 2011. During the course of completing his Masters, his innate interest in Veterinary medicine led him to pass the board certification exams to practice Veterinary Medicine in the United States of America. Dr. Siddineni was accredited in 2014 and since then he helped four-legged pets at Pennsylvania SPCA, Philadelphia. He always believed that people’s lives are enhanced by their interaction with pets. Dr. Siddineni is a kindhearted and caring animal lover providing necessary preventive and treatment regimens for the well-being of pets. His hobbies are playing badminton and hiking.
- Dr. Shashi GalipalliOwner of Forever VetsDr. Shashi GalipalliOwner of Forever Vets
Dr. Shashi Galipalli, an experienced and compassionate veterinarian Jacksonville FL, grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion for practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. In 2004, after training at the University of Florida, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL. Since this time, he has worked as a lead veterinarian in an established small animal practice. He is an experienced and compassionate veterinarian Jacksonville FL, grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion for practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. In 2004, after training at the University of Florida, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL. Since this time, he has worked as a lead veterinarian in an established small animal practice, Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown Animal Hospital.
- Gerry BurtChief Operating OfficerGerry BurtChief Operating Officer
Gerry Burt is the Director of Operations at Forever Vets Animal Hospitals at Baymeadows and Tinseltown. She was born in Jacksonville, NC in a pet loving family. She lived in a few different states and finally settled in Jacksonville, FL. Gerry’s love and compassion towards animals made her pursue the career in the animal world. She started working as a Veterinary Assistant at Banfield Pet Hospital after moving to Florida, which was her first position in a veterinary career. Quickly, she realized that there is nothing more rewarding than keeping the pets healthy and the clients happy. In April of 2012, she became employed with Forever Vets at Baymeadows Animal Hospital, where she started off as a Lead Technician. Gerry has never limited herself to her job, hence playing a critical role in developing the hospital in such a short period of time. After much hard work and dedication, she was promoted as a Practice Manager. After becoming a crucial part of the hospitals, Gerry accepted the role as Director of Operations, in which she oversees the hospitals’ management and keeps the core values intact. Gerry loves every second of her job and the fulfillment of seeing all her clients and employees happy. She has been married for 9 years to her high school sweetheart and is a proud mother of her 8-year-old son. She lives with two of her spoiled cats' Menace and Mittens. She always says, “I could never imagine herself in any other profession or any other practice.”
- Shelly CornishMarketing AssistantShelly CornishMarketing Assistant
- Jane SchaeferAccountantJane SchaeferAccountant
- David Hucks-BergeronWellness Coordinator ManagerDavid Hucks-BergeronWellness Coordinator Manager
David comes to Forever Vets at Baymeadows with over 30 years of medical front desk experience. He worked for many years in human medicine before deciding veterinary care might be more fun! David has a passion for customer service and makes each client a priority. He currently has two dogs: a 3-year-old Chiweenie and a 1-year-old Dandie Dinmont Terrier. He and his husband, Tony, enjoy traveling, eating at locally owned restaurants and are avid science fiction movie and TV followers.
- Melissa CunninghamWellness CoordinatorMelissa CunninghamWellness Coordinator
- Michele StringfellowWellness CoordinatorMichele StringfellowWellness Coordinator
- Angel De La TorreWellness CoordinatorAngel De La TorreWellness Coordinator