Pet Paradise Resort offers full service dog boarding, cat boarding, grooming services and pet day camp at each of our nationwide resorts. We offer luxury upgrades, indoor and outdoor play areas with webcams, bone-shaped swimming pools, multi-level kitty condos and spa-type pet care. At Pet Paradise, we are committed to providing a safe, clean and fun environment for all pets.
Pet Paradise has over 700+ employees in several locations throughout the southern region of the country; including, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico and Georgia.
We are rapidly expanding our superior offerings throughout the country!
Come grow with us!
As a Regional Manager, you will:
- Be based at our Ft. Lauderdale, FL hub.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage Resort Managers, Assistant Managers and Managers in Training.
- Manage up to 6 Resort Managers. Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable federal and state laws.
- Work in partnership with all corporate leads (Marketing, HR, Finance, and Maintenance) to ensure abidance to policies and procedures.
- Conduct resort inspections to gauge compliance to company standards, safety and maintenance with territory assigned.
- Review and analyze P&L with Resort Manager and Assistant Manager on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all Marketing Promotions and initiatives are in place; participate in Marketing Activities or stands-in as Manager on Duty so Management Team can participate in Marketing Activities.
- Review customer survey feedback, address NPS detractors and passives to identify trends.
- Participate in Regional Manager meetings and Resort Manager meetings via conference call or in person.
- 75% travel within assigned territory; either driving or flying.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position for you!
- Passion for pets and dedication to their safety and well-being.
- Regional or Territory Manager experience overseeing at least 3 to 6 Managers.
- Experience and ability to read P&L report, balance statements and other financial reports.
- Experience managing inventory and payroll.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems and work with Management team to resolve, collect data, establish facts, analyze trends, draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to understand software programs and dedicate the time necessary to learning new software.
- Reliable and flexible to Resort needs including weekends and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply with us for the opportunity to work with wagging tails and purring cats!!!
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.