The ultimate pet experience. Pet Paradise Resort offers full service dog boarding, cat boarding, grooming services and pet day camp at each of our nationwide resorts. We are committed to providing a safe, clean and fun environment for all pets.
Pet Paradise has over 700+ employees in several locations throughout the southern region of the country; including, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico and Georgia.
We are rapidly expanding our superior offerings throughout the country!
Come grow with us!
Pet Paradise is seeking energetic, conscientious and motivated supervisor to be responsible for the customer experience at one of our resorts!
As a Front End Supervisor, you will:
- Provide direct supervision of the Front End Associates including supervising, training and coaching Associates based on company standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Follow the check in/check out procedures for all guests visiting the resort for any service provided by the resort.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, make and confirm reservations, send welcome emails
- Empty trash cans, mop floors, clean rest rooms, common areas, and employee break room.
- Utilize the applicable software systems.
- Assist Resort Manager in training employees, assign/direct work, reward/discipline employees, and conduct employee performance appraisals.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position for you!
- Passion for pets and dedication to their safety and well-being.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience in hospitality, customer service or retail.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills including professional and polished phone etiquette
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office) and reservations software.
- Able to handle a variety of sizes/breeds of canines and felines safely and comfortably
- Reliable and flexible to Resort schedule needs including weekends and holidays as these are our busiest times.
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Apply with us for the opportunity to work with wagging tails and purring cats!!!
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.