The ultimate pet experience. Pet Paradise Resort offers full service dog boarding, cat boarding, grooming services and pet day camp at each of our nationwide resorts. We are committed to providing a safe, clean and fun environment for all pets.
We are rapidly expanding our superior offerings throughout the country!
Come grow with us!
Pet Paradise is seeking energetic, conscientious and motivated employees to be responsible for the customer experience at our resorts!
As a Front Desk Associate, you will:
- Follow the check in/check out procedures for all guests visiting the resort for any service provided by the resort.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, make and confirm reservations, send welcome emails
- Emptying trash cans, mopping floors, cleaning of rest rooms, common areas, and employee break room.
- Utilize the applicable software systems.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position for you!
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills including professional and polished phone etiquette
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office) and reservations software.
- Able to handle a variety of animals safely and comfortably
- Reliable and flexible to Resort schedule needs including weekends and holidays as these are our busiest times.
Apply with us for the opportunity to work with wagging tails and purring cats!!!
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.