National Puppy Day
Celebrate National Puppy Day!
National Puppy Day is a special day to celebrate the unconditional love puppies bring to our lives. It’s a day to help save puppies and educate the public about the horrors of puppy mills.
Ways to Celebrate National Puppy Day
- Have a puppy party and invite all your friends and their puppies!
- Buy your puppy a fun, new puppy toy.
- Brush your puppy to eliminate excess fur.
- Microchip & I.D. Tag your puppy so the shelter can locate you if he gets lost.
- Make sure you have all required vaccines and a regular health exam.
- Pledge to never yell at or hit your puppy…to be patient and kind and give your puppy lots of love and praise every day.
- Adopt, Rescue, & Love a Sheltered Pet! Adopt a puppy from your local shelter, rescue or pure breed rescue organization.