Service & Offer Update
Starting on Thursday, March 26th, Forever Vets Animal Hospital will be offering a 10% discount on services for the amazing first responders. If you are a delivery truck driver, a firefighter, a police officer, a doctor, or a nurse — we would like to offer you 10% off your overall invoice. Additionally, we have increased our discount for senior citizens and Armed Force Workers from 5% to 10%. Our Forever Vets Family is very thankful for all the hard work and dedication our first responders have completed during this ongoing pandemic. We want to say thank you for all that you have been doing, and to show you that you are a valued member of our Forever Vets Family! With that said, we would like to thank our relentlessly hardworking, and compassionate hospital staff who are continuing to come to work each day to serve those pets in need. We also would like to thank our amazing clients for staying patient with us during this very critical time. Lastly, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 plan.
In response to COVID-19 and to help support the overall health and well-being of our clients and staff, our hospitals have put in place the following enhanced safety measures:
- Reduced hospital hours (open 1 hr later & close 1 hr earlier).
- Limiting the number of people in the lobby (less than 10, per CDC). Also offering curbside pick-up and drop-off.
- Asking staff to wash their hands between patient appointments.
- Cleaning exam rooms after each visit.
- Asking staff to stay home if they are sick (with provided job safety).
- Using client screening guidelines & asking clients to stay home if they are sick.
- Requiring social distancing (6 ft between each person).
- Using personal protective wear when handling pets & when interacting with clients.